- No damage from high power CW to Femtosecond lasers!
- Superior to viewing CARDS. No pre-charging! No blooming!
- Minimum viewable laser power 30 mW/mm2 @ 1064 nm
- Does not fade. No coating to wear off.
- Nano-crystals in GLASS. Converts 808-1070 nm to VISIBLE
- 3D visualization – No blooming, clearly see mode, size and shape.
- Transparent glass passes >80% of beam.
- Continuously monitor beam in system
- Glass size 20 x 20 x 2.5 mm overall (Handle overlap 2.5 mm)
Watch the demonstration video below in full frame mode.
We are visualizing a 980 nm 120 mW IR laser diode which has a rectangular beam.
Precision Laser Scanning HI POWER – IR VIEWER
Newport F-IRC4-S infrared sensing card
The viewers are moved from the focal point and out away from the laser where the rectangular beam shape is clearly seen with the Precision Laser Scanning HI POWER – IR VIEWER
(At the focal point, the brightness overwhelms the camera but is clearly discernible to the human eye with protective eye ware.)